Product Functionality and Options
- How does the cognitive status of the resident, the ability of the resident to bear weight, and the ability of the resident to support him/herself in a sitting position play in a role in the type of seating and options chosen?
- How does the seating and positioning needs of the resident play in a role in the type of chair and options chosen?
- How does the resident’s ability to participate in lifting or transferring tasks play a role in the chair and options chosen?
- Do you carry any models with drop-arms to facilitate lateral transfers to and from the chair?
- How many recline positions do your chairs offer?
- What is the total weight capacity of your products?
- What safety features are offered for your products?
- What other optional features are offered for your chairs? How do these options increase care safety, efficiency, continuity of care, and the comfort of the resident?
- What are the maintenance and cleaning demands of your chairs?
- Do you have any statistics on the reliability of your chairs?
- What are your processes for providing technical support if needed? Can you provide this information in writing?
- Do you offer a care and maintenance package? If so, what is covered and what are the costs?
- What are your policies and procedures for providing caregiver training on proper use of the chair and resident handling?
- What are the specifics of your warranty coverage?
- How many clients does your company have?
- Could you provide references for your products and maintenance services?
- What are the potential costs of product replacement or upgrades in the future?
- Do you offer package deals on the purchase of multiple chairs?
- How long has the company been in the business of providing equipment?
- Have your products had any recalls in recent years?
Back to Top